Roli Licup Memorial Fund
In memory of Roli's heartfelt passion for helping all who discover the love of skating.
The Arcadia Figure Skating Club has established the Roli Licup Memorial Fund to provide financial assistance to club members who are competitive skaters, coaches and judges. Awards are based on financial need and potential for achievement in the sport as a skater, coach or judge.
- Applicant must be a member in good standing of the Arcadia FSC, which must be the applicant's home club.
- Applicant must be a member of the Arcadia FSC for at least one year.
- To qualify for competition expenses assistance, a skating applicant must have passed Pre-Preliminary MIF, Adult Pre-Bronze, Preliminary Dance or Bronze Pairs.
- To qualify for official expenses, a U.S. Figure Skating official applicant (judge, referee, accountant or other) must hold at least the initial appointment for his/her category. For example, Bronze test judge, Regional referee.
- To qualify for coaching expenses, coaches must have passed the Professional Coach/Choreographer CER required by US Figure Skating to coach at competitions and be current on SafeSport Training.
To apply, complete the application below: