Virtual Test Scheduling:
Best Freestyle Sessions for Recording Virtual Tests are:
Tue & Thurs 7:15-9:15 am at Arcadia
Sat 6:30-7:30 am at Arcadia
Fri 7:30-8:00 am at Oceanside Ice Arena
AZ Ice Arcadia, 3853 E. Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018
Oceanside Ice Arena, 1520 N. McClintock Dr., Tempe, AZ 85281.
1. Fill out the request form on this page to arrange a recording date/time with the Arcadia FSC Videographer, Tim Totter.
2. Print out the following two forms to bring with you on the day of your video recording:
A. Affidavit for Virtual Test Submission
B. Name and Likeness Release and Consent Agreement
3. If your test has music email the file to Tim Totter
4. Pay the rink to be on the freestyle session. Pay in the Pro Shop at the rink or use the DaySmart system to pay for a freestyle session. If skating on the freestyle session at Oceanside see information for paying for that session at: Freestyles at Oceanside
5. Pay Arcadia FSC the Virtual Testing Fee.
(That fee will be used to pay the USFS Test Fees, award patch, videographer, proctor and virtual judges).
For more information: Please contact one of the following:
Tim Totter, Arcadia Test Chair & Director of Figure Skating at AZ Ice Arcadia
Patti Craze, President, Arcadia FSC