Virtual Test Scheduling:
Video Recording Dates for 2021
Location: AZ Ice Arcadia
Sun Aug 15, 2021
Note: Freeskate tests and Dance Tests could also be recorded on other freestyle sessions at AZ Ice Arcadia, 3853 E. Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018 and Oceanside Ice Arena, 1520 N. McClintock Dr., Tempe, AZ 85281.
1. Fill out the request form on this page to arrange a recording date/time with the Arcadia FSC Videographer, Tim Totter.
2. Print out the following two forms to bring with you on the day of your video recording:
A. Affidavit for Virtual Test Submission
B. Name and Likeness Release and Consent Agreement
3. If your test has music email the file to Tim Totter
4. Pay the rink to be on the freestyle session. Pay in the Pro Shop at the rink or use the DASH system to pay for a freestyle session.
5. Pay Arcadia FSC the Virtual Testing Fee. (That fee will be used to pay the club, videographer and virtual judges). Note: Our Skate Director will also arrange for someone to serve as your Proctor during the video recording at no additional charge.
For more information: Please contact one of the following:
Tim Totter, Arcadia Test Chair & Director of Figure Skating at AZ Ice Arcadia
Patti Craze, President, Arcadia FSC