Virtual Test Video Scheduling:
Video Recording Dates for 2021
Location: AZ Ice Arcadia
Thurs Mornings at 6:00-6:45 am
Tues July 13 at 7:30-8:45 am
Wed July 14 at 7:30-8:45 am
Note: Freeskate tests and Dance Tests could also be recorded on other freestyle sessions at AZ Ice Arcadia, 3853 E. Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018 and Oceanside Ice Arena, 1520 N. McClintock Dr., Tempe, AZ 85281.
1. Fill out the request form on this page to arrange a recording date/time with the Arcadia FSC Videographer, Tim Totter.
2. Print out the following two forms to bring with you on the day of your video recording:
A. Affidavit for Virtual Test Submission
B. Name and Likeness Release and Consent Agreement
3. If your test has music email the file to Tim Totter
4. Pay the rink to be on the freestyle session ($15 for 6:00-6:45 am on Thurs*). Pay in the Pro Shop at the rink or use the DASH system to pay for a freestyle session.
5. After the video recording session the skater will pay the Videographer (based on how many re-takes are needed). Your coach is also required to be at at the rink during the recording, so the skater may also need to pay their coach for that time. Note: Our Skate Director will also arrange for someone to serve as your Proctor during the video recording at no additional charge.
For more information: Please contact one of the following:
Tim Totter, Arcadia Test Chair & Director of Figure Skating at AZ Ice Arcadia
Patti Craze, President, Arcadia FSC